The Derby Public Schools Wellness Program is designed to help employees adopt and maintain healthy behaviors as a way of life. It aims to increase awareness for personal health while providing opportunities and resources for health management and improvement.
Employees may participate in the wellness incentive program to obtain cheaper rates for the medical premiums. If an employee is not on the district health insurance plan, they may still participate in the program which includes many classes and wellness challenges.
If you have questions about staff wellness please contact Annie Vigil at (316) 788-8535 or by email at email@example.com. Please find the wellness incentive forms, event calendar and other resources under additional links.
Monthly Wellness Challenges
Blue Cross Blue Shield Newsletter - Live Well, Work Well
Interested in mile routes near your work site? Download the Mile Map and click each location's link for routes created just for you!
- Do I have to be on the district insurance to participate in the Wellness Incentive Program?
- How do I participate in the Wellness Incentive Program?
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding the Wellness Incentive Program?
- How do I submit my wellness points earned?
- I would like to apply for wellness funds for my building, where can I access this information?
- What is a biometric screening and when can I participate?
- Do I have to have the district health insurance to get a flu shot?
- What time of year is the flu shot clinic available?