Skip To Main Content

Transfer Information

New for the 2024-2025 school year, Kansas law requires school districts to allow non-resident students to enroll in and attend the schools of a district if the board’s capacity determination finds there are open seats. (Based on BOE Policy JBCC and the district’s Non-Resident Enrollment Report.) 

This means the way enrollment and transfer requests have been made in the past will look slightly different for this upcoming school year. Please read the applicable enrollment category for your child(ren) below.

Contact Information

If you have questions on in-district or out-of-district transfers, please email Jenny Ramsey at