Suicide Prevention Resources
If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, please contact one of the resources below. If you have an urgent need, you can still call 911.
• 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - In an emergency, please call 9-8-8. This line is available 24-7 for all mental health emergencies, including suicide, crisis and substance abuse. Individuals that contact this number are routed to the nearest mental health professionals and/law enforcement for immediate assistance.
• COMCARE of Sedgwick County/Crisis Intervention Services - (316) 660-7500, 635 N. Main, Wichita
(Phone and walk-in services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Additional language services available.)
• Kansas Children’s Service League - (316) 942-4261 or 1-800-CHILDREN, 1365 N. Custer, Wichita
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
• Family Consultation Service/Ember Hope - 1-800-593-1950, 900 W. Broadway, Newton
• Prairie View - 1-800-992-6292, 7570 W. 21st Street N., Suite 1026-D, Wichita
(Monday/Tuesday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Weds/Thursday 8:00AM-7:00PM, Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM)
• Jason Flatt Foundation
• SAMHSA Suicide Prevention Page