Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment for 2017-18 School Year
Do you have a child that will be five years old on or before August 31, 2017? If so, we encourage you to attend Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment to gather more information about what is to come for your child this fall!
Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment week at each district elementary school will occur April 24-28 during their school hours (see below). Schools that have additional dates and times are also listed below.
• Cooper Elementary April 24-28, 7:45AM-2:55PM
• Derby Hills Elementary, April 25, 5:00PM-7:00PM; April 24-28, 8:00AM-3:20PM
• El Paso Elementary, April 24-28, 8:10AM-3:30PM
• Oaklawn Elementary, April 24-28, 7:45AM-2:55PM
• Park Hill Elementary, April 24-28, 8:00AM-3:20PM
• Pleasantview Elementary, April 24-28, 8:00AM-3:20PM
• Swaney Elementary, April 24-28, 8:00AM-3:20PM; April 25, 5:30PM-6:30PM
• Tanglewood Elementary, April 24-28, 8:05AM-3:25PM
• Wineteer Elementary, April 13, 6:30PM-7:30PM; April 24-28 8:00AM-3:20PM
Items to Bring:
1. A certified copy of the birth certificate for each child enrolling.
2. Kansas Certificate of Immunization.
3. A health assessment (physical) for each child starting school in Kansas if he/she is under nine years old. (Note: Needed during July enrollment time frame)
4. Proof of residence in the Derby school district. (A current copy of a water/ gas/electrical bill, house contract, or renter’s agreement)
If you need to know which school your house is assigned to, you can use this address locator tool HERE.